Our Business Strategy:
- Our Primary goal is to help our dealers sell trucks.
- We put our trust in our dealers’ sales process integrity of not knowingly Selling a poor quality truck to retail buyer.
- We trust our dealers to perform through quality inspections.
- We will be easy to do business with in our inspection, qualification, delivery and claims processes.
- We will treat our warranty customers with courtesy, respect, and dignity.
- We will respond positively to breakdowns and claims with all required and necessary speed and accuracy.
- When warrantable claims occur we will endeavor to be the customer’s advocate in processing repairs and claim payments.
- Through our processes we want to assist our dealers in developing repeat and referral business.
- Through the PREMIUM 2000 PLUS experience we endeavor to earn Our dealers desire to refer us to their industry colleagues.
- Achieve an acceptable return on our investment.
For Our Customers:
- Peace of Mind: You know that you most likely won’t have to write that big check if major failure occurs.
- You won’t lose your business if that major failure occurs; especially if they invested all your cash putting your truck into operation.
- You won’t lose valuable downtime if a serious breakdown occurs. Premium 2000 ensures that covered repairs are done quickly and our payments are wire transferred to the repairing location ensuring that the truck will be released at the conclusion of the work.
Premium 2000 Plus Heavy (Class 8) Duty Truck Program
Rates as of January 1, 2007
- Fresh LOF (when applicable).
- Visual Inspection of Warranted Components- Identify leaks at seals, gaskets and housings, and engine performance i.e. skips, misses, knocking, etc.
- Road Test/Performance Evaluation-Identify performance&operational issues.
- Repair identified deficiencies- Maintain RO’s of related underwriting repairs.
Eligibility at Inception
- Current plus nine (9) Model Years/1998 and newer
- WRAP option
- GVW Class 8-Up to 900,000 miles Back to Top
|Program Rates GVW Class 8 Benchmark & WRAP|
B. Pinnacle Program (Wrap Option Not Available)
- Current plus five (5) model years/2002 and newer.
- Less than 600,000 miles on both odometer and ECM.
- Only available on US registered trucks operating in the US.
|GVW Class 8 Pinnacle|
|36mo/ Up to One Million Miles||NA||NA||$3,995.00|
Rates & Terms Subject to Change with 60 Days Notice
|GVW Class 8||Over 700,000 miles||$250.00|
|Automatic Transmissions||With Torque Converter||$195.00|
|Cummins ISX||(Serial # 14022614 and earlier)||$500.00|